Terms and Conditions
ALL of our fine baked GOODS are made to order for you! Please keep in mind that some of the products ferment two days prior baking. We are a micro bakery, orders are subject to capacity limits. Please read carefully before ordering. Thank you.
Farmer's Market Pickup Orders (seasonal)
- We rotate the selection of the products offered at the markets weekly.
- Orders must be placed minimum of four (4) days before pick-up date (pickup day depends on the farmer's market location)
- Orders can be cancelled up to three (3) days before pick-up for full refund. After that deadline all orders become final and non-refundable.
- Please check the operational season of the markets from the where to find us page.
- We ship once a week, on Tuesdays. Shipping orders must be placed Friday before shipping date on Tuesday.
- Orders can be cancelled by Saturday before shipping date for full refund. After Saturday all orders become final and are non-refundable.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation via email by midnight Tuesday.
- We ship bread, bread sticks, and stollen. Other products are not available for shipping.
- We use USPS Regional Priority Mail service. Please note that we have no control over the shipment once it is delivered to the post office.
- Under our current Cottage Food License we can ship exclusively to Georgia (we cannot ship across the state lines).
Local Pickup Orders
- Orders must be placed minimum four (4) days before pickup. Local Pickup Orders placed by Monday/Saturday are ready for pickup Friday/Tuesday, respectively.
- Orders can be cancelled three (3) days before pickup date for full refund. Order not cancelled (3 days before pickup) become final and are non-refundable .
- All products (except seasonal items) can be made to order and available for pickup locally.