- This event has passed.
2019 Alpharetta Christmas Market
December 7, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmfree
Alpharetta Christmas Market is an annual event held on first Saturday in December and hosted by Downtown Alpharetta Farmer’s Market. This year’s Christmas market is happening indoors in the parking garage (ground level) at Teasley Place.
Nearly 70 vendors offering the finest Christmas gifts and products including some of your favorites from the Farmers Market. Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list … and treat yourself too!
Here are some of the products EstoEtno Fine Bakery will be bringing to the market:
- Estonian Dark Rye Bread (seeded rye sourdough)
- Finnish Rye Bread (plain rye sourdough)
- Rye Seed Crackers (fermented)
- Stollen (German Christmas bread)
- Lingonberry layered cake slices
- Cakes, tarts, cookies
We hope to see you there!
Please see Where to find us for our on going Farmer’s Markets.