2020 Additional pickup locations for EstoEtno's baked goods
Wednesday at 10 am to Friday at 12 pm
following Wednesday between 4 - 6 pm
at the location of your choice
Ponce City Market
Decatur Farmers Market
East Atlanta Village Farmer's Market
Oakhurst Farmer's Market
Grant Park Farmer's Market
Additional local pickup available via Community Farmer's Markets virtual market
Estoetno is pleased to participate in Atlanta's virtual farmer's market operated by atlanta's non-profit Community Farmer's Markets. Community Farmers Markets is an Atlanta based non-profit that addresses food access. If you need assistance or would like to donate, please https://cfmatl.org/ visit for more information.
Please note information below is provided for convenience. We will make every effort to keep it accurate. Please reference CFM's site for up to date instructions and terms.
During the current unusual circumstances, for a small $5 per order fee, shoppers from Atlanta communities continue to have access to a large number of vendors and products. Please note this fee offsets costs of providing this service to the communities CFM serves.
Instructions for Ordering & Pickup:
PICKUP: Orders will be ready for pickup the following Wednesday between 4 - 6 pm at the location of your choice. Choose your pickup location during checkout. Right now, CFM is only offering pickup - orders will not ship or be delivered.
- Ponce City Market at 675 Ponce De Leon Ave (on the North Ave. side in the parking lot)
- Decatur Farmers Market at First Baptist Church of Decatur
- East Atlanta Village Farmers Market at 572 Stokeswood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Oakhurst Farmers Market at Sceptre Brewing Arts, 630 East Lake Dr., Suite E, Decatur, GA 30030
- Grant Park Farmers Market at Eventide Brewing/The Beacon